Creating Memories Not Just Menus
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 | Starting at 12:15pm
|ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Menu trends today are shifting from ingredient-based to entertainment-based. Learn to mirror your attendees’ activities, overall lifestyle philosophies and quest for unique experiences and provide those moments with your chosen venue. Create authentic highlights as you learn to elevate your catered events by adding interactive food experiences and understand how easy it is to add authentic food touches to each meal. Most importantly learn not to fear experiential food choices and integrate the latest trends to make your meals and meetings generationally appealing.
How To Support MPI:
• Engage online with our social accounts
• Sponsor an upcoming meeting
• Call and touch base on other members
• Promote your business by sponsoring an email blast
• Attend a virtual meeting
• Renew your membership
• Refer a new member
• Purchase an ad in the quarterly Define Magazine and/or the annual directory
• Send us the name of a speaker you have recently seen who might inspire others
• Write an industry article for our magazine
• Become a web sponsor
• Join a committee
• Donate to the silent auction
We appreciate all the different ways you support us—YOUR MPI Ohio Chapter.
Director of Venue Partnerships, Prestige AV & Creative Services
Need a experienced partner to help organize your virtual or hybrid event? Contact me and let's talk about the possibilities available from Prestige AV & Creative Services.
Phone - 800.294.3179
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org