Please View Our Previous Events While We Work On New Ones
2020 In-Depth Education Day
Join us for two education sessions presented by Phil Barth and Chad Willet.
In Phil Barth’s session you will:
- Learn what really makes your day great.
- Get a quick three-minute trick that will give you up to a 54% better chance of having a great day.
- Learn how to shut out the social media noise, without having to swear off social media entirely.
- Pick up as many as ten little “life hacks” that will lower your stress and make life more fun.
- Laugh. A lot. I promise.
Takeaways from Chad Willet’s session will include:
- Culture of Innovation - Create a "Yes And" culture at the workplace (In Person/ Virtual) where judgment is suspended, all voices are heard, and teamwork is front and center.
- Idea Generation - Generate game changing ideas in your areas of expertise (i.e. planning/ hosting) which gives you an advantage over your competition.
- Execution - Develop a creative plan to put these ideas into tangible and practical actions.
- Innovation - Adopt a "Fail Fast" mentality which allows individuals to experiment and explore in their respected industry which are the cornerstones of the creative process.
Going Virtual: How To Move Your Event From In-Person To Online
Going Virtual: How To Move Your Event From In-Person To Online was created to help meeting and event professionals understand the fundamentals of producing a virtual or hybrid event. While Covid-19 has undeniably changed the landscape of meeting and event planning, we should not be settling for lackluster experiences or event cancellations. This presentation was purpose-built to lay down the foundations of virtual event planning, review what to consider when producing a virtual/hybrid event, and dispel the myths of virtual/hybrid events that have been plaguing the industry over the last 6 months. We will also discuss how to pick solutions for various event experience and discuss the pros and cons of various digital delivery methods.
New Fundraising Possibilities: Exploring Virtual and Hybrid Platforms
Delve into "Fundraising: Exploring Virtual and Hybrid Platforms" on August 20, 2020 from 9 - 11 a.m. in OneSource Center's next virtual Building Blocks webinar. In the workshop, Prestige AV & Creative Services will discuss options for hosting fundraising events in our socially distanced environment. Participants will learn strategies for running various fundraising options, and hear from a panel of experienced fundraisers who have recently run successful virtual events or worked through details of planning a transformed fundraising experience.
Pivot, Pause, Play: A Virtual Planning Webinar Series
As organizations find innovative and safe ways to engage with their members, hybrid meetings have become a viable option. Learn the ABC's of producing a hybrid meeting or event from subject matter experts.
Hybrid Events – Confusing Possibilities Made Simple
Hybrid Events. Are you confused about what your next event can look like? Confusion causes anxiety and causes people to stop moving forward with their plans. Let’s clear the confusion. It’s time for some answers – live … online … on-site. Cincinnati is meeting. Join your Cincinnati hometown partners in a Client Event that is sure to answer the key questions surrounding event solutions moving forward.